EGGCITING DUCK EGGS!
- Duck eggs stay fresher longer due to their thick shell
- Some folks who are allergic to chicken eggs are able to eat duck eggs
- More albumen (white) makes them fantastic for fluffy baking such as cakes and pastry
- Duck eggs offer a higher proportion of fat soluble vitamins such as A&E
- Water soluble B vitamins are much higher too, notably vitamin B12, which can be up to 5 times higher in duck eggs vs chicken eggs
- Duck eggs have more healthy omega-3 fatty acids vs chicken eggs
- Duck egg nutrition varies depending on what they eat, free range is always best!
- Free range ducks thrive in our Kamloops climate
|DUCK EGG(70G)||CHICKEN EGG(50G)|